Have any of your younger children had pinkeye?

kjbennett26

Asked by kjbennett26 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Kids' Health

• Yes they have and it was treated with a medication from the doctor. It is tricky with little ones, but apply as directed and it will get better and go away. If it is only in one eye chances are it will spread to the other eye. GL
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yes, we've been though it a couple times this year since it is so contagious in day cares. We get antibiotic drops from her pedi.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 4:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I agree with QandA. You need to wash their hands often and try to kept them from touching it.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 4:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yep, we got antibiotic eyedrops from the doctor and washed their hands all the time and they got over it fairly quickly. My 2 oldest had it at the same time when they were really little and the younger 2 hadn't been born yet.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 4:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yes my ds had it last yr. use meds as directed and keep hands clean and away from infected eye. my doc also advised sending any other kids to the grandparents til infection was cleared up.
    renniemom3

Answer by renniemom3 at 5:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2010