If I ask a question anon, but I give someone a + can they see my name after?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Try it and I'll let you know!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I don't think so.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 4:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I wasn't aware that names came up at all in the case of +'s....it just says how many up's that question got. I figured that option was for other answerers to do,not the questioner

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Oh My! It doesn't tell me that you have given me a +, but it says "you answered______(your name's) question", so you have been outed to me even though you posted the question anonymously!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Haha thats funny :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

Oh, wow. That's not good. What if someone is asking a really embarassing question, then you answer it and find out who it was, and you know who that person is now? Not good!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I just tested editing the question and you do not need to check the anonymous box again, CafeMom makes sure the question will always stay anonymous.

Cafe Meghan

Answer by Cafe Meghan at 4:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2010