i'm just not hungry for anything "real"

so today- this is what i ate.. a cheesestick in the AM (cant remember the time tho! i'd say around 10am)..
worked out from 12-1:30.
then i ate some yakisoba at 2:30
then a special k cereal bar at 4:30

i'm just never hungry in the morning and i know its bad! usually i drink a slim fast for breakfast, but today- i wasnt able to.

how can i work on my diet/nutrition area? if i cant get this under control, i know i wont lose weight in a healthy way and i want to lose at least 50 lbs!

i know what i SHOULD eat (salad, veggies, etc), but its just a matter of not wanting to eat, or not being hungry or something! and the weight loss wont work if i have HUGE lapses of me not eating (basically going into starvation mode- not eating from 10am until 2:30.. and i forced myself to eat that cereal bar.. if i didnt, i probably wouldnt eat until at least 9pm!)

Shy_Dia

Asked by Shy_Dia at 4:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I can't eat in the am...I usually have a slimfast, ensure, or 3-4 almonds just to kick start my metabolism. During the day I have been taking strawberries & blueberries to work and grabbing a few here & there. Before that I was not eating at all during the day.
    Kathy-PSPR

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 4:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I have a hard time eating in the morning too. I guess the only thing to do is just try to eat small snacks every 2 hours or so like the almonds or fruit. You don't need to eat a bunch just enough to keep your metabolism going throughout the day.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I force myself to eat something in the mornings. Usually a small bowl of oatmeal with some fresh fruit.
    FrogSalad

Answer by FrogSalad at 8:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2010