How do I tell my husband I don't want to have sex anymore?

Don't get me wrong it's been great until this point. I'm 32 weeks pregnant and although sometimes I want to and am sure I might enjoy myself...I'm just sooo tired! I work from 3am to 9 sometimes 11am...I don't get a nap sometimes suring the day and he keeps me up until 11pm, so I REALLY get no sleep! as bad as this may sound the last time we made love I found myself looking forward to the ending...is that bad? Is it normal to feel like this around this time? i dunno

NBCMommy101

Asked by NBCMommy101 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• just explain it to him like you explained it here. It's perfectly normal to feel so tired
    Megalicious79

Answer by Megalicious79 at 4:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• It is normal. I was the same way with my pregnancies. Tell him how you feel. He should understand. Good luck!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Just tell him exactly what you wrote, he should understand.
    Kathy-PSPR

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 5:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I'd tell him if he wants it, he needs to help you out during the day when he's home so that you guys can get to bed earlier. But yes during pregnancy especially its normal to be that tired. Just explain it to him like you did here.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I would just tell him everything you said here. Just be gentle when talking, lol. Oh and leave about the part about wanting it to end. Let him know it's not the sex because it's great (as long as it is), but the pregnancy is just keeping you exhausted. Maybe you can make a date night on the weekend or something after getting some time to rest and then you can both enjoy yourselves. Good luck!
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 5:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• It's perfectly normal. I would just tell him that you need time to recoup your energy before being able to commit to his needs. Perhaps have a day on the weekend just to sleep, that way you can wake up and feel a little more refreshed and may be more inclined to surprise him with a little fun.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yes, its normal t feel that way. Just try to talk to him about it,hopefully he will understand. Good Luck!!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• motherhood and being a wife is taking it's toll It is up to you to make the best of it. You will have this happen once in a while in life it is what you make of it. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• What about him? What about wanting to make him feel loved and cared for and important to you? If you think of it in terms of being a gift to the love of your life, that should make it well worth your effort, even when you are tired. It is better to give than to receive!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Thanks guys...and for your information NannyB. my husband will rarely come home to find himself without a great hot home cooked meal, a bath running for him when he wants it and the dog taken care of (a dog that I didn't want btw). I do everything for my husband, I gave up a career in London for my husband, so don't you dare tell me that I dont make my husband feel loved...
    NBCMommy101

Comment by NBCMommy101 (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2010