morning workout vs evening workout

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I do carido in the morning, I run 2 miles in the morning with ankle weights and then at night I workout and end it with cardio. I like running in the morning because it helps me wake up. I even put my dd in the stroller and take her
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I personally prefer a morning workout because I have the most energy in the morning, but, I get my work out in whenever I can. Yesterday I swam in the morning and did a 4 mile walk in the evening.....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I only jog once a week because my boys are too old for strollers but haven't mastered their bikes yet. And i am more of a night person. I do a little yoga in the morning with a tinsy bit of cardio. Then on Mondays when i jog that's done in early evening, before dinner. Then i do a little more yoga without the cardio before i go to bed.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• the only time i can really go is 3am unless i have off work... cause i start work at 6am any suggestions on getting in the habit of doing it?
    fenska87

Answer by fenska87 at 5:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Wow! 3am?! It would be great since its still dark- I love when its not so bright outside. Dont feel like I got the spotlight on my big butt trying to work out ... lol...
    But we cant even get out of bed at 6am to workout... I can get out of bed at that time but cant find the strength to put on shoes & move.. my body is sooo stiff even after stretching!
    I try to workout around 8am on the WiiFit, right now DH is layed off & havent found a job so we have been bike riding together alot in the am & pm... I try not to do anything too vigorous late b/c ive read it can mess with your sleeping (working out helps your body wake up so after a workout your body is ready to go-not good for bedtime!)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Morning... evening workouts ZING me so I can't get to sleep. Morning ones WAKE ME UP!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 6:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• morning, if I put it off until evening, it will never happen.
    spamica

Answer by spamica at 7:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• For me it is all about the morning, because by the end of the day, i am just out of motivation or lack of energy, so i HAVE to do it in the mornign or it won't get done!
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 8:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I've always heard that you need to exercise in the AM because if you exercise in the PM it will keep you awake. I've tried it in the evening, but it stimulates me so much, I can't sleep.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I have to do it right away in the morning otherwise it hangs over my head all day long.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2010