34 weeks pregnant... with my 2nd boy!!!!

i am SOOOO tired...i dont want to do anything anymore i can barely get off the couch unless i have to go to work...wich sucks...i hear some women saying that the 2nd pregnancy was easier but to me its like never ending torture everything hurts...is it just me or how was the 2nd pregnancy for any of u other ladies? my 1st is in his terrible 1's (lol)

april262009

Asked by april262009 at 5:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Mysecond pregnancy was my easiest. This one (my 4th) has been the absolute worst.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 5:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• This is my second as well and I'm also 34 weeks. So far it's been easier. I haven't had any of the complications I had with my daughter, and I don't have the same aches, pains and ouches.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:43 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• My 2nd was the easiest one, the first I had terrible morning sickness for 6 months, then toxemia. The third I almost lost him twice, and spent most of my pregnancy on bedrest, plus, he was so big that at the end I felt like I could hardly move.

I think another thing that made the 2nd one easier was that I had 7 years between the first and 2nd, so I wasn't chasing a toddler, my 2nd one was only 15 months old when I got pregnant with the 3rd, and I think that also wears you out more!!

Good luck, and wishes for an easy, healthy delivery.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• don't feel bad right now I sooo hate being pregnant and just want to have this child. Be lucky you are at 34 weeks and not 15 weeks, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• My second pregnancy was awful! I had hyperemesis and spent 3 weeks in the hospital trying to get fluids back in me.My first and third pregnancys were pretty average I'd say.I had morning sickness with my youngest and pretty much nothing at all with the oldest.
    starryeyez23

Answer by starryeyez23 at 6:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• My 2nd wasn't bad until the last couple of months and then I started swelling up really bad. I was in a lot of pain after that and it was nearly impossible to take care of my oldest who was 13-15 months. It sucked.
    My 3rd was the easiest (and she's only 13 months younger than the 2nd) and so far the 4th was the worst. I felt like crap the entire time. I'm 36 weeks with my 5th and just now starting to really hurt although I've been exhausted the whole time.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2010