Do any of you ladies like to scrapbook?

I love to scrapbook! And I love pictures! I drive dh crazy sometimes with my "Wait right like that! Don't move so I can get a pic of it!!" Lol :)

Brandi300

Asked by Brandi300 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• yep. love to scrapbook. Crop N Chat is THE BEST scrapbooking group on CM but you have to stay active and follow through. They don't allow slackers.
    And of course i love to take pics. :) in fact, i need an external hard drive for my anniversary because my computer is too full of pics. LOL
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I love scrapbooking. I don't spend enough time doing it because I don't have a great place to work, but I do both digital and traditional scrapbooking, and like to combine the two.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I never could get in to paper scrapping, but I love digi scrapping.
    DH got me an external HD for my pictures and kits, I am going to need another soon.lol
    Kathy-PSPR

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 5:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yup.. I love scrapping.. Have all the gadgets i can afford lol just wish I had more time.. I was on some CM groups but quit them all for a while. Spent too much time there! And really could be doing other things with my time.. Like working out! Cause i need to lose weight. then i wont mind being IN my own scrapbooks so much :)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I love doing it but don't really have room to do it so I don't do it often
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2010