what is wrong with me!!

Everything is making me upset. Everything!! Run into a financial problem...which will be fine but I cried over it and I mean seriously like 3 tears at a time coming down my face. My husband telling me to think positive stop being so negative....I cried again. I said I wanted enchilladeas (sp) for dinner can I make some. He says no we have food here at the house why not make them, I understand you have cravings but we got food here not everything is about you cook what we got here. I balled like a baby.....seriously what is wrong with me. I didn't cry like this with my first pregnancy and nothing has really bothered me till this wk for some reason I'm 18 wks with my second preg. I don't understand what's wrong. I'm tearing up typing this. I'm loosing my temper quickly too what's going on. Sorry ladies I'm venting cause no one else will listen am I the only person who feels like this. I have cried 6 times today!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Hormonal changes will cause extreme mood swings. Sorry your are having a rough day.
    marklorna

Answer by marklorna at 6:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• it's hormones. they go CRAZY when you are pregnant. it's pretty normal.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Aww I hope you feel better soon! When I was pregnant, I once cried because I wanted a grilled cheese sandwich and my SOs cousin used all the cheese for the cheeseburgers he was grilling. I cried and went to my room. He offered to go to the store for me but I said in a small voice "No I'll just eat soup..."
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 6:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Aww...totally normal!! When I was pregnant one time I cried because my DH wanted to order toppings on the pizza and I only wanted cheese. LOL. SEEMS SO DUMB NOW but when your pregnant your hormones are difficult to control.

Tell your DH to let you make your enchiladas. It only cost like 5 dollars for some corn tortillas, a package of shredded cheddar cheese and a can of enchilada sauce!!

Hope you feel better soon.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 4:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2010