LMAO: Shake weight

I'm not making fun of you if you use it. :)

What does it remind you of???? My dh and I were laughing when we saw the commercial.

ARmom

Asked by ARmom at 6:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• oh yeah!! you know a man invented it, if not for the sole purpose of watching a woman use it...and btw, why is the commercial ONLY aimed at women? like there aren't any flabby-armed men out there..well, there sure are a lot of them who have ONE flabby arm. LOL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

OMG - I would love to see a guy in the commercial using it!  That would be hilarious.

ARmom

Comment by ARmom (original poster) at 6:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• LOL Dull scissors. One flabby are.....bad girl. lol

I saw it at a grocery store, I paused, and the commercial took over my brain..."YOu need the SHAKE WEIGHT" Ahhhhh!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 7:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• *arm
    3gigglemonsters