Am I the only one who can't stand my SS?

I swear that child is the devil reincarnated.I can't stand him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• Im glad my son does not have a step mom
    judith106

Answer by judith106 at 6:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Wow really? I am sure your husband would love to hear how you really feel! Just mean!!!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 7:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I would try to pin point the behaviors that make you feel this way and then work with your husband on how to make the behavior stop. Is it because he throws things and destroys your house, or hits your child/ren, or back talks to you, or is it because of something like that he looks like his mother? There are not a lot of details so it is hard to be specific but being a step parent (as I am one myself) is a hard job. Try to look at him as clay needing to be molded. Idk how old he is but is there something he is trying to say by his behavior?
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 7:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Nope, you're not alone. All I have to do is hear my SS's name and my stress levels rises. I've tried talking to DH, but I always end up being the bad guy so if you do talk to yours be careful how you word it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 7:44 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• He's a kid....seriously.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 8:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2010