Whatever happened to the dumbass soldier for throwing the puppy off a cliff?

We all heard it on the news. We all heard it was under investigation,but whatever happened with that? Was the dumb ass punished for it? I think he should be thrown off a cliff. That puppy yelped while twirling in the air and yelped all the way off of the cliff until you heard a thud at the bottom and no more yelping. It is in a better place now, but did not deserve that horrible death. Does anyone know what happened to the soldiers? I hope they paid dearly for what they did....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• i never heard of this happening. just awful news to hear. i hope they got punished for it as well. cruel people.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yes it was horrible, you can see the video if you Google it. I would not suggest it though. It will make you sick. I don't know what happened to them , but I hope they had every bone broke in their body.
    Kelly_Motherof2

Answer by Kelly_Motherof2 at 6:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• OMG, WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THAT?!
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 6:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• This is the first I've heard of it so either they were NJP'ed which is Nonjudicial punishment or nothing really was ever done unfortunately.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 6:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• This type of thing is why they should bring back public hangings. I would go and cheer.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• What? I didn't hear about this.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• This happened a few years ago. Neither news or current event.

And the video turned out to be faked.
    MunchMunch

Answer by MunchMunch at 9:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Do you have a link to where it was proven to be fake? All I can find is speculation by people commenting on the video and that an investigation was going to take place when this originally occurred - no updated reports since the initial articles back in 2008.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,334709,00.html

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2008/03/puppy-torture-v/

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/us-marine-david-motari-tosses-a-puppy-off-a-cliff--is-this-video-a-fake-to-raise-public-anti-war-s/question-55855/
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I never heard about this. So I wonder if it is true. I really hope it isnt. Either way, some people are really sick!
    Crystal750

Answer by Crystal750 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• wow, that's pretty freakin' sick! I bet nothing was said if it really did happen.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 11:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2010