can we only get a certain amounts of points per day?

I'm stuck at 69 points, and I just received a best answer and didn't get the extra credit points that it said I earned.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I was answering questions way before they started this points thing anyway. And, my question is, what are the points going to be used for? Is there going to be something we can spend them on, or is it just going to be about seeing who answers most?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 6:48 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I lost 700 at one point per best answer which took me years to accomplish and now I'm up to a whoppin' 29. This is stupid. I don't think it should be about gaining points (which is what it seems like now). I had always thought about it being about helping others. Now there is some sort of competition for points and disregard for the quality of answers. I think it sucks.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• yep. they don't want people answering all the questions or posting 10398410384 questions just to get points.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I dont like the points thing either. I
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 6:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010