Is anyone a tiny bit happy that these questions can't be answered ANON yet? :)

I'm not even sure what it takes to be able to answer Anon yet. I wonder if you have to earn CM points or Adoption Q&A points? So if you are nice in the Home & Garden section, can you earn enough points to points to post Anon here?

Ahhhh, change, who loves it? LOL! :) The new format is making me hyper, hahaha! :)

Asked by doodlebopfan at 6:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Adoption

• Although I understand where you are coming from, and I hate that when someone wants to be an ass they use that key, but at times, I like it. I have asked question Anon, and answered because I didnt want to be "pointed at" if you will.

Im just curious to see how much of an opinon we will hear from those ANON ladies now.

Answer by TLW514 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Just wanted to say something else. I highly disapprove of the secrets and lies in adoption. I believe it fosters the feelings of shame and stigma. I highly believe in absolute openness and honesty in adoption. The anon button just goes against everything I believe in.

Answer by onethentwins at 5:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• So far no cat fights lol

Answer by ryanlynn at 6:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I am happy to know that the "mean girls" here won't be able to be mean so easily anymore!

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Indeed

Answer by Kelly_Motherof2 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I'm really glad the anon button is not available anymore!

Answer by pipermomofash at 7:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• it doesnt take away my opinion

Answer by shay1130 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yup! :)

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Nope, I liked being able to answer anon. :(

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 7:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• But, I've already noticed a bunch of ANONYMOUS posts!??! I don;t get it?! IF you look around you'll see them! I guess the system still has a few bugs?! LOL

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2010