Has anyone ever been a guide for ChaCha before?

I just took my readiness test for Cha Cha and was wondering how do they pay you. People say by the question, but now it looks like points... How much did you earn while working for them? I just want some extra spending money.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• I don't know about Cha Cha, but if you are interested in making extra spending money, getting out and meeting new friends and if you love candles, I have a great business opportunity for you. I am an Independent Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon. Check out my site. WWW.mygc.com/tiffanysmith. Right now you can join for $20 or earn your kit for free! I'd love to tell you more.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I did Cha Cha for a while, I got tired of working for an hour and making less than a dollar. It all depends on how many questions you get, which depends on how many points you have, which depends on how many questions you answer. Seems like an endless circle right? It is!

Want some easier? Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 25, 2010