i have the HUGEST crush on a dad in my daughters grade

im single, so its ok for me to have a crush..lol..but he is married!! and it makes me so sad!! lol..plus hes alot older than me, i dont know how old..but, im 26 and i know he also has a 26 year old son.lol..i havent had a crush on someone since i was pregnant..7 years ago!!! i find myself doing my hair, dressing nicer, doing makeup, just to go and pick up my daughter from school! LOL i talk to him almost everyday...then today he asks if we should get together or a play date!! and i was like OH HELL YAA..lol..i mean i didnt say that, but i sure was thinkin it.. :) however, he IS married, so nothing will happen..but it just makes me feel happy crushin on someone again, cuz literally, havent felt this way since i was pregnant, then the ass left me, and i just havent thought about men is soo long!! 7 years!! makes me feel all giddy!! lol not really asking anything...just wanted to share, because i have no friends to talk to

alexis_06

Asked by alexis_06 at 6:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• Thats great ..the good ones are always married huh??..lol
    Artistachica

Answer by Artistachica at 7:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• That's pretty awesome! Even if he is married, and you know nothing will happen, the whole crush thing is a confidence booster!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• a crush is HARMLESS! Now when the Crushee starts crushin the Crusher..thats when you get worried lol. Enjoy your View ;P
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 7:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I agree with the first poster!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 7:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2010