anyone else's eyes bigger than their belly??

lol. thats something my mom used to say when we would put a bunch of food on our plate, expecting to be able to eat it all, only to not be able to.

i'm 37 weeks and i decided to get pizza because we haven't had it in soooo long! so, i get my girls theirs, then grab 2 slices for myself... telling myself i'll just go back for more after i finish... both of my daughters get seconds, and here i am, stuck at 1 and a half slices... about to explode. it's noooot fairrrr!

gracefulsky

Asked by gracefulsky at 7:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am 35 weeks and deff my eyes are bigger! lol I can not eat like I use to! my 5 yr old son even said something about that today! lol
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I just ate 2 huge Egg rolls and I'm looking for more food.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 7:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I wondered if I was the only one. I am not nearly as far as you, I am only 7 weeks. But lately I will be STARVING and I will get my food and only eat about half and I am BLOATED! Feel like I have eaten 2x's as much as I really ate!

There has to be a reason for this!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• ya, i thought i would get more of an apetite after the morning sickness went away, but nope. still dont want to eat a lot. i'v lost almost 10 lbs since i found out i was pregnant because i'm just not that hungry.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• im with the first 2 answers im only about 7 weeks but i eat less then i did before i was pregnant.
    and im losing weight
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 10:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2010