Does anyone miss ,wanting to answer a question to help someone?

I miss it. Now I feel as if I am answering questions for points,Instead of really trying to help people. I love that about this place. You could help out People and They would help you when you needed it. Now it is fast answers that don't go into detail like they used to....What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am with you! I think it's crazy! but this is the great idea, lets have at it girls!!!!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 7:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I do, and its highly annoying, I started using answers cause it was fun. Not so fun anymore. I'm dissapointed.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 7:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• yes, I don't like the game show feel of this new board. Maybe I'll get used to it.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• i answer the same as i always did. heh. i don't get anymore points today, anyway. HA! its harder to find the serious questions now, though....
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 7:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I love it! I still answer questions the same as I used to.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Nope. Nothing has changed for me. I answer the questions I want to answer regardless of points. Hell, I haven't been getting points since this morning - but I'm still answering. I like to do it, I could care less what kind of points I'm getting...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Nope, I don't miss it. I'm ignoring the game like aspects as much as possible and still just trying to help other moms. I'm also still giving long winded answers like I always have. LOL
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 7:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• i think this new thing is stupid and annoying they should change it!
    honey27

Answer by honey27 at 7:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• nope cause i stopped getting points earlier today and im still answering questions. its searching for real questions thats hard!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 7:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• First question I answered on this new Answers section....NOT HAPPY I can barely read what you guys say witout focusing my eyes away from all this other crap.......:(
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 7:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2010