what kinda questions should i ask my soon to be 5 year old?

I am going to start this thing where each year on my childs birthday I ask her questions like...What do you wanna be when you grow up and other questions and keep it in a baby book so she can have when she grows up what other questions should I ask her... by the way as of now she is 4 and want to be on dancing with the starts when she grows up LOL

Shannon706

Asked by Shannon706 at 7:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Thats a neat idea, but I think it would be even neater if you video'ed it :) Just an idea :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I think this is a great thing you are doing. I have never heard of this but really think it is a neat idea. I would think about it over the year and see how she changes and what she likes most and ask her a question that fits her. Good Luck & again GREAT IDEA!!!
    Kelly_Motherof2

Answer by Kelly_Motherof2 at 7:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Ask him his opinion on current events. It is so funny to see what they have picked up on form the news. My almost 6 year old has been telling me daily all about the oil spill. His take is pretty hilarious because he fills in the blanks that he doesn't understand with crazy stuff. id you know the spill was caused by sharked biting the pipe?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• excuse me her/she
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2010