Just for fun :)

If you could REALLY explore and experience another faith (I mean, really get into it and participate) - one different from your own - which would it be and why?

(I'll add my answer in a bit!)

bandgeek521

Asked by bandgeek521 at 7:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Wicca. Just seems fascinating. No reason in particular.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Well, I think Pagans are always talking about nature, so that sounds peacful to me.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 7:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Probably Satanism here, too. Who wouldn't want to be a complete hedonist, even if it's just for a little while?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• To be perfectly honest - I don't think I could pick one. My beliefs are very eclectic and tend to pull from many religious paths because I believe at their core they are all the same. But I really truly believe my path is the one and only I could ever find that fits me...

If I HAD to pick I would say Satanism. I already tend to have a good bit in common with the basic beliefs, but I would like to get to know it better.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Islam or Wiccan.

Full of mystery and such. :)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Sabrina I really agree with you here : 'To be perfectly honest - I don't think I could pick one. My beliefs are very eclectic and tend to pull from many religious paths because I believe at their core they are all the same. But I really truly believe my path is the one and only I could ever find that fits me..." I pull from more than one as it is, and believe all are equally valid in helping people cultivate spirituality, its just a matter of finding what works best for us personally.

But if I had to choose I'd pick Hinduism, just because I find the color and the culture and all to be fascinating and appealing. There's just so much to immerse yourself in, I think. All the different gods/goddesses to learn about, too... It just seems really interesting to me! :)
    bandgeek521

Comment by bandgeek521 (original poster) at 7:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Taoism. Dont know much about it but Id love to learn more.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Buddhism probably.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Probably Paganism because it seems so serene.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Probably Satanism here, too. Who wouldn't want to be a complete hedonist, even if it's just for a little while? NotPanicking Answer by NotPanicking at 6:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

me too
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2010