Miscarrying and I want to go jogging

I'm miscarrying my baby and I am so tore up about it, I can't stop crying. I really relive my stress by jogging, and I feel like I just want to run until it stops hurting inside. Does anyone even know if it is OK to jog while my body is miscarrying?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Health

• I'm so sorry. Jogging also helps me unwind and relieve stress, and it definitely helped me through the anguish of several miscarriages. Do give a quick call to your OB, then lace up your shoes. Hope you feel better and I hope the future will bring you blessings!
    lifehappy

Answer by lifehappy at 8:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I would think it is okay as long as you listen to your body. But if you are really worried about it, ask your doctor.

I'm sorry for your loss. I know it's hard. If you can't do the jogging, you could always try some light weights. I know that exercise always helps me when I'm stressed or depressed. I hope you can find some comfort during this time.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 7:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I am sorry for your loss and I would check w/your Dr. first.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 7:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I think you should check with your doctor before doing something like that. I'm very sorry for your loss.
    goldilocks70

Answer by goldilocks70 at 7:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• wow i dont know, i bumped it for you though
    stacy1403

Answer by stacy1403 at 7:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• if it amkes you feel better go for it...but dont overdue it!
    silverdawn99

Answer by silverdawn99 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I wouldn't jog alone. If you started to feel faint or had pain, you would want someone with you.
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 8:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2010