Who else feels this way?

I feel like this new point system is trying to make answering questions into a game when it shouldn't be a game.
We all answer questions to help other mom's .. not to get points.
I personally don't like because now I don't know if the answers I'm getting are serious or if it's just for the points.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• In some ways I like it...but in other ways I don't like it. But what I like best about it is that when you ask a seriuos question that you want real answers to and you get stupid or mean answers back they can get points taken away. But you are right I have just started looking at the questions now and have already seen alot of questions that seem like they are just to get points.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 7:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• and if the questions sections are gonna be clogged with stupid questions so people can get points and the good questions missed in the jumble.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• They will probably be more serious because they will want the extra point of submitting a good answer. (if someone likes their answer they can get points for it)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• The thing I have an issue with is, what are we kids again. If we're good we gets points, if we're bad our points are taken away. How stupid.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 7:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yes it does feel like they are making it a game. The more you answer the more levels you get. Kind of strange.

Answer by louise2 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I agree,it has turned into a game.
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 7:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I think its to get other moms to actually answer the questions that are out there ...because there are tons of questions that mom's ask but are never answered. So now that more moms are answering there questions they feel more confident to ask what ever else is on there minds. I'm sure the moms are answering to the best of there knowledge and if they don't know what to say its bumped!!..So another mom can answer it!=)
    Artistachica

Answer by Artistachica at 7:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2010