18 wks pregnant and my appetite is this normal??

I don't want to eat anything else if I don't get what I'm craving. If I try to settle for what I got or what someone else wants I still feel hungry. I had a craving for cheese for the longest time and I got some cheese pizza with no red sauce cause for some reason the baby don't like it and I felt so satisfied and I felt like I wasn't going to stop eating I wanted it so bad it was soooo good too. I had cravings for ice cream got that but it's not a bad craving. Now i have a craving for mexican food and I'm making lasanga tonight cause hubby and daughter wants it but I don't want any of it so I really don't. Just thinking about it just makes me want to fall asleep so I can stop thinking of enchileadas. Am I just weird or does pregnant women feel like this too. I have only gained 4 pds this pregnancy so far too is that okay. I gained only 16 with my first. Is it natural not to want anything but what you crave...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i would say its normal, well i hope so anyway cuz i have been the same way this whole pregnancy and i am now 30 weeks.
    whatthefawna

Answer by whatthefawna at 7:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• i would say so. i havent had too many cravings but i dont want to eat much of anything if i'm not in the mood to eat it. i'v lost weight and i'm 22 weeks.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Anything goes when you're pregnant. If your body wants ________, give it what it wants.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Its okay I am the exact same way I can only eat thing with tomato sauce so I have been eating everything with ketchup if not I would throw up everything I eat give your body what it wants there is no reason to suffer
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 8:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2010