What reasons, if any, do you have

for wanting Obama re-elected in 2012?

(c'mon someone had to do it while we still had anon turned off!)

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 7:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I haven't seen any reason for re-electing him, and I did vote for him. But then, I've never seen a reason for re-electing ANY president except Clinton since I reached voting age. (Admittedly that was during the Reagan administration and I have stated often that I don't like the GOP's social platforms.)

I've voted to re-elect governors...REPUBLICAN governors at that..and Republicans at the local level, even....but not presidents.

And couldn't be happier to see that stupid anon button gone. Have the courage of your convictions!

Answer by gdiamante at 8:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• This should get interesting! I will be watching to see what the opposition brings out next year. I have a few people I wouldn't mind seeing, to see how they do... And Obama is NOT one of them, lol!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 8:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I think you dems should vote for George Soros since he is pulling all of Obama strings. Why vote for the puppet when you can have the puppry master.
    Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 11:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• HAHAHAHAHA...man now THERE is an idea! :) Can we answer if we have none? or maybe if we can list the reasons why we DONT! LOL :)
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• LOL...there are only about 2 dozen Obama supporters that use their screen names on here--especially these days! So I think the anons are going to disappear for a while! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• LOL I was wondering how long it was going to take LOL
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 7:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I'm a HUGE Obama supporter and have never hidden behind the anon for the record! I believed in Obama when he was elected and continue to believe he was and is the best man for the job. I don't agree with 100% of what he's done but the majority I like. He's a supporter for Gay rights and feels equality is important. I like the way he's been handling this BP thing. And although I don't like the healthcare bill itself I see how it's a step in the right direction in many ways. I can appreciate the way he handled the McCrystal thing, although I don't think he should have been allowed to resign. I also like the fact that he has done his best to support Americans by pushing to end tax breaks for companies that ship jobs over seas and extending the Unemployment benefits for those in need. I could keep going but I'm low on room... Point is, if there is someone better, I will vote for them, but so far, I haven't seen better!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Point is, if there is someone better, I will vote for them, but so far, I haven't seen better!

You must not be looking at all.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I can't think of one reason, though I'm not a PBO supporter.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• "Let's see--the other major party has absolutely NOTHING TO OFFER! "

Well that's a great reason to re-elect Obama. Doesn't matter what he stands for, or how he has failed or sold out. Just vote for him because we have no choice.
    MunchMunch

Answer by MunchMunch at 9:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2010