i hate being around such gloom!!

My dh is whining and crying about being sick, our cat is freaking sick, and my grandma just got out of surgery and is coming to stay with us for a week. I really don't feel like being in this house of gloom...it puts me in such a bad mood. Everyone seems to be so snippy (everyone meaning my dh) I just feel like everything is rubbing off on me. What can i do?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 7:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Health

• Do you have a gym membership? You might want to go and exercise somewhere. Or you could take the kids to the park. Do you have money to go to the pool? Go and do something for yourself if you can. Maybe a new hair do. Do something that makes you feel good. If you don't have money, and you don't want to be outside, you could always find a library to hang out in for a few hours. Curl up with a good book and enjoy being out of the house in a different setting.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 7:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2010