Anyone else think the new "game" is lame?

I do. I just want my anon button back so I will ask silly questions I guess, lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like it. And Im glad people don't have the anon button. Then they can't be rude. (not that you would be rude though) :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• You don't get points for asking anon questions
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• i'm very glad the anon button is gone but the game is really lame. they should have kept it the same but only removed the anon button
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 7:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I'm not so sure I like the new "game". But I kind of like that there is no anon button, I find that a lot of ppl grow some big balls when hiding behind that anon button.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 7:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I don't care that the anon button is gone. What is getting to me is the whole points thing. What is up with that? I'm sorry, I've been through college, I don't remember getting "points" for going to class. And what's the point of it?
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 7:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I went to visit my dad down in Indiana for a few days and was not on CM. This is what I came back to? It's either this method on a lot of forum based sites or the thumbs up/thumbs down method. I don't think I like it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2010