What do you do with the shoes your kids out grow?

Mom2princessq

Asked by Mom2princessq at 7:48 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Shopping

• i usually throw them away or give them to the thrift stores the really bad ones like the outside play shoes i throw away but like the church shoes i give them to the thrift stores
    mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 7:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• i usually pass them down to his little cousin
    stacy1403

Answer by stacy1403 at 7:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• They usually trash them by the time they're outgrown so I just toss them. The ones that are still in decent shape I give to family members with younger boys.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• If they're still in good shape, resale or hand down. If they're too far gone we pitch em.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• they'll be going straight to my new baby. lol!
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 7:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Right now our DD is really young so her shoes even when out grown are in really great condition so we either try to sell them or give them to charity. As she ages and the shoes get beat up they'll probably get tossed.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• With five kids, they get held onto until they are ruined, and then, they are put into a box in the basement. Once the box is full, we send it to a company in the states that turns them into playground...ummm...ground. :)
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 7:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I usually give them away as long as they are still in good condition, otherwise I throw them away.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I toss the tennis shoes and the sandals cause they are usually trashed. The dress shoes that are outgrown usually go to charity
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 7:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• By the time the shoes end up in the garbage can, the shoes no longer have a "visible" outsole. LOL
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 7:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2010