my best friend's ex is jealous of me... help?

so... my best friend and i hang out all the time. i'm there for him, and he's there for me. long story short, she is pregnant with his child (maybe?) and wants to try again. she isn't putting anything into trying to work things out, but is always getting onto him about him hanging out with me.

i'm not that amazing, and we really are just best friends. she cheated on him... a LOT, and still talks to the people she cheated on him with. every time he and i hang out, she is calling and getting pissed at him. she thinks i'm trying to mess things up between them, but i'm not even looking for a relationship of any sort! i'm 37 weeks pregnant... not so attractive. lol.

he says that she is jealous of me, and that its not my fault, but it still makes me feel really bad. i told him that i don't give up friends easily, but if he feels like he needs to back up, he needs to let me know.

HELP!

gracefulsky

Asked by gracefulsky at 7:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Men and women can be friends--it sounds like she wants to have her cake and eat it too, so I hope your friend isn't falling for it. She's likely painting YOUR relationship with her own intentions. Cheaters see cheaters everywhere they go, even when the only place they really should see it is when they look in the mirror.
    Cassidhes_Mom

Answer by Cassidhes_Mom at 8:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• What does it matter to her if this is ex he should just stand his ground with her. She hasn't done anything for this guy to benefit there relationship that they had but cheat and hurt this guys feelings and heart (maybe). Women and men can be just friends.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 7:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• She sounds like a drama queen, and I hope your friend ditches her and fast for his own sanity.

I don't see anything wrong with you two hanging out. You're friends. Friends hang out.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 8:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• people who act like that are only feeling bad because they do it. This guy doesn't sound like he's crossing any boundaries and he is doing what he is suppose to. Karma may not be believed by a lot of people but the principal is still in the back of our minds. She knows that she's done wrong by him and doesn't want to take responsibility for what she's done but karma is hitting her in the mind and she believes that he'll do it because she did it.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 8:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2010