birth control issues

This is my 2nd pack of birth control and i am a 10days late for my period. I have never once forgotten a pill and because my husband was away for 3wks i obviously did not have sex. We did however have sex the day before my period was due...could I have possibly gotten pregnant the day before my period and thats causing no period? Any help would be great :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Health

• take a test to be sure and if it is negative then talk to your doctor.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 8:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Most likely not especially on birth control. I would take a test and then call your doc. Maybe do a google search on your specific birth control and see if missed periods are a common side effect.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Sometimes birth control can really throw your cycle off, trust me. It's happened to me before and I was not pregnant...actually I went almost a year without at period on the pill and my doctor said it was fine. If I were you, I'd take a test...if it's negative just talk to your doctor about it and see what he/she says. If it's positive, obviously stop taking the pill lol
    collegexmamix28

Answer by collegexmamix28 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• thanks girls i appreciate the advice!. im gonna take a test next week and then i'll go from there!
    axbeautifulxlie

Answer by axbeautifulxlie at 3:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2010