Does not having the anonymous option make you watch what you say to people?

Honestly, I think that is the whole point of taking it off. So people will watch themselves. lol

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 8:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• No. I have always tried not to offend people. Or if I disagree then do it in a respectful way.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 8:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I HAVE noticed a MUCH tamer atmosphere--especially in the Politics section! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I answer the way I always have. A polite honest answer. Even if I disagree with you I try to be polite about it anyway but I am honest.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 8:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Of course it does...makes one accountable
    PurplWildFlower

Answer by PurplWildFlower at 8:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Hell no... I never hid my bitch behind the anon... lol! If I say it, I mean it and want everyone to know!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Not really...I still answer the same as I would. BUT...if I see any really PERSONAL questions like there used to be, I will most lileky skip over those because there is no way I'm gong to show my face and answer truthfully about certain things,lol. Like what we do in the bedroom and yadda yadda yadda...lol. I'm just NOT that open of a person,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I only used it a time or maybe too, anyway. And only then because I wanted to help the mom but the subject was embarrassing.

Answer by Bmat at 8:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I am not an angel but I do try to lay my head on my pillow at nite without any regret. Words cannot be taken back so anonymous or not I would know what I've said. I try not to hurt anyone. Politics, I stay away from. LOL
    MaryBethBest

Answer by MaryBethBest at 8:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Nope. I prefer to stand behind my thoughts, opinions, and beliefs.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Nope, my answers are the same as they were yesterday. I have noticed a major drop in participation in the "serious" categories. It's all fluffy and pointless now, like 20 categories of sparkly vampire debates.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2010