Carseat shade

Are there any convertible carseats with a sun shade? I haven't seen one....could I buy just a sun shade & clip it onto a seat? My Peanut is about to outgrow her infant seat...

Wheepingchree

Asked by Wheepingchree at 8:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't think there are any covertible carseats that have sunshades, and it probably isn't a good idea to add anything to the seat. If you need shade for in the car, then you can buy window cling shades. They stick right to your windows to block the sun. Or you can use blankets to sheild your baby from the sun.
    sarahmae3

Answer by sarahmae3 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I bought the window cling shades & it said on the package not to adhere to the rear window. The sun goes right through the back & is right in her face...I can't put a blanket on her face. Hmm....
    Wheepingchree

Comment by Wheepingchree (original poster) at 8:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• i have the window cling one and it does help a bit, better than nothing. try placing a hat on the baby. sounds silly, but it helps. or place the car seat in the middle of the back seat,, it is the safest place anyways.
    Mommytobe618

Answer by Mommytobe618 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2010