am i the only 1 who is getting droven crazy?(come vent)no bashing* i enjoy reading everyones comments

ok so my youngest has an attuide today because she had way to much sugar yesterday and i didnt let her order any icecream,shes walking around not talking to anyone my oldest wants me to play taxi driver she wants to go somewere every 5 minutes shes 8 years old and has an attuide on her when i tell her noo!!im cleaning up every 10 minutes because they run in and out the fridge all day they called me at work 17 times today and none of those times was an emergency,when i came home from work my husband wasnt here yet i then get a call from the hospital my mother in law had a stroke and she lives atleast 2to3 hours away soo my husband went out there without even calling >:o..so back to my kids they run in and out the house all day,there friends that live in the building rang my door bell at 5 times allready*

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 8:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• Okay seriously, I am feeling that this is a bottle of wine and a bath tub STAT kind of emergency! Hurry up, make the kids go to bed, call and check on your MIL and then rush your self into the tub!!

Otherwise...:::HUGS:::: We have ALL been there at some point!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 8:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• It sounds like you need to read How to Talk so Kids Will Listen and Listen so Kids Will Talk :)
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 8:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• breathe! I"ll be right over with a pitcher and margarita mix! Some days are really longer then others!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2010