OK NOW... I KNOW ITS WRONG TO GET AN ABORTION, DO YOU THINK THAT GOD WILL UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD AND NO HANDLE ANOTHER CHILD IF A WOMAN IS NOT READY AND WILL HE PUNISH YOU FOR GETTING AN ABORTION AND IF ITS A PERSON ONE TIME GETTING AN ABORTION DONE....

applejacks2004

Asked by applejacks2004 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• What's wrong with using protection? IF used correctly it's highly effective.

Why not give the baby up for adoption?

Why is the only option to just kill the baby?
    jridgill

Answer by jridgill at 8:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No he wont understand.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• The Bible draws a distinction between sins that are done unknowingly versus those that are done knowing that they are going against God's commands. I think that's something you ought to seriously think about. There are other options, one being putting the baby up for adoption. There are people who so desperately want a child that they are willing to pay your doctor and hospital expenses in exchange for the opportunity to adopt your child. Abortion is not the only answer!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Since you seem to be one to believe God punishes, you should know that after having had an abortion, I went on to have 4 miscarriages. I have 2 living children, but had to lose a total of 5 pregnancies. Where's your faith if you call yourself a believer in God? You should have faith that s/he would help you thru anything, right?
    aluvk4evr

Answer by aluvk4evr at 8:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• There's always the option of adoption..if the reason is because of finances...
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• YES I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE USED PROTECTION I KNOW I WAS WRONG NOT TO..... BUT I HAVE TWO CHILDREN NOW A 3 YR OLD AND A 10 MONTH OLD AND THOSE TWO ARE A HANDFUL WITH ME AND I KNOW I DON'T HAVE ENERGY FOR A THIRD ONE RIGHT NOW IS IT WRONG FOR FEELING LIKE ITS TOO MUCH FOR ME RIGHT NOW.
    applejacks2004

Comment by applejacks2004 (original poster) at 8:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No its not wrong to not be able to take care of another baby. But this is your fault not your babies fault. Your baby shouldn't have to die because you make a mistake. You can put it up for adoption if you can't aford to have another. You baby could be with a couple that cant have kids and will love and care for him!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 8:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• YES FINANCES IS DEF IS ONE OF THEM THEN I KNOW I CAN'T HANDLE A THIRD BABY RIGHT NOW
    applejacks2004

Comment by applejacks2004 (original poster) at 8:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Apple, we don't know your situation or the kind of god you believe in, but if it's any similar to the Christian's you already know your answer. Don't look to people who have not even met God nor know his or her mentality on topics like this. Only god can answer a question bout God. We all have stuff we can't handle and many turn to their faith for strength, those that don't follow religion pull it from inside and the surrounding loved ones. GL
    aluvk4evr

Answer by aluvk4evr at 8:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Im sorry your in a bad position.. But if you get an abortion, what are you going to do to not get in this situation again? I would seriously do research on abortion before doing it & then see if you still feel OK with going through it...
    Have you thought about what you will feel like after? 3yrs down the road you will see your kids playing & know a child is missing because you aborted...
    I believe no one can handle/afford another child until they are there... Could you see life without 1 of your children now?
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2010