Earning points

Ok I have to ask this.... does anyone else feel like they have to ask a question JUST in order to earn points haha?I mean I feel like I have to earn all of my points ... and I was planning on going to bed at 9 ... looks like it's going to be a long night!

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Correction the yellow bar below your report card it tells you what you need left to earn all credits...I will get 0 credits if I answer anymore. I need to vote up some questions and ask a few more...yep its feeling like a lil game..lol
    Artistachica

Answer by Artistachica at 9:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I am just trying to figure all of this out. I know I will be on this for a while because I want to earn point for what? I am clueless
    mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 8:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• You don't really have to ask questions...I think you get more points for just answering.
    Artistachica

Answer by Artistachica at 8:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I am not really worried about the credits, I do find all the extra colors and text (level, credits, etc) a bit distracting.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 9:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yeah, a game that will make me a tired girl tomorrow!!!
    kaylan010

Comment by kaylan010 (original poster) at 9:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2010