I'm looking for ways I can work from home, any suggestions?

chrissypinkx

Asked by chrissypinkx at 8:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Money & Work

• The best way is to offer services such as a home daycare, running errands, washing clothes, grocery shopping, etc. Or if you are creative or have a talent in sewing, knitting, etc, you could make and sell things. Ask local moms what needs they have in your area and go from there. Good Luck!
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• First off BE CAREFUL! There ARE a lot of scams out there....

If you want to come to my webpage www.greenMOMteam.com and fill out the Get FREE Info, I'd love to share what I do from home on the Internet and phone. No Selling, No Inventory, NO KIDDING!!

Feel free to stop by my profile and invite me as a friend if you'd like to hear my story.
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 9:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• my frind just got into LiaSophia, its jewerly and its a pretty good way to make extra cash......
    youlookin4me

Answer by youlookin4me at 9:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I have a lot of different ideas on my Blog: http://mavishomework.blogspot.com/

I always recommend starting your own business. There are a ton of ideas and it's so easy.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• By working as a full or part-time Ardyss Independent Distributor, you can benefit professionally and financially and yet work from home or any other place and spend more time with your family and friends.
    If you want to start your own business with Ardyss you can contact me on here, or visit my website at:
    http://www.ardysslife.com/bbunting
    barbna7

Answer by barbna7 at 9:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Happy to help with questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I have a list of free work at home jobs that I have used before, you can see it at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I am a work from home/stay at home mom myself and I love what I do. I am a vegan and am passionate about finding products that are safe for my family and my home so I now work from home with a wellness company. If you're interested, please feel free to contact me. Thanks, Kristin
    KristinT04

Answer by KristinT04 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I am involved in this awesome company called the Trump Network/ Ideal Health. It offers many nutritional and weight loss products to help you get healthy. The best part is that you can join the company and make money from your living room. This is like no other company you have ever joined. Everyone involved is like a family. We want to see you succeed and will help you every step of the way. Check it out and if you have any questions let me know www.trumpnetwork.com/nicolemuschett
    Why not join and get strapped in for the ride of your life?
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2010