Do you think you may know who the trolls are now seeing that they are racing to get to use anon as fast as they can?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL I was thinking JUST that, earlier today.

I wish we could just eliminate it all together.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• no I dont know who they are, but cafemom does and if they abuse the system they will have the anon option taken from them permanently :)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• haha no.. I just think some moms are more active on here than some others. I get on this site almost every day. There are moms who spend their morning here, moms who get on here every other day etc.. Doesn't mean that active users are racing to get to use anon again!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 9:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• This is a good question.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I am always active in the answers section. I love to help people out with advice. But I am soooo freakin' tired of the trolls too!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I thought about it too, but it may just be that everyone is testing out the new system. Kind of hard to tell. At first, I didn't think I would like this system but right now it's all good. Well just have to wait and see when everyone starts cashing in their anon points.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Maybe the smeller's the feller???
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I used to spend A LOT of time in the answers section...I just got sick of the 'drama mamas". I pop on every few days...but it def. isn't something I miss if I'm not here.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Actually, I have seen a few people that say that they feel like this is a game, racking up the points. And I agree with that. I noticed a lot of silly questions (and am guilty of answering a few) that people were asking just to get points. I don't know when anon kicks in and I don't really care. I can disagree with people on here and still keep it civil.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• How do you get back to the anon button? I agree with you QuinnMaie. Just keep it civil and who needs to be anon for that?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2010