If you're planning on or have used a bassinet, what's a good one?

bassinet,

mommyofone740

Asked by mommyofone740 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Here is a link to the one that I want with my next one. After reading the reviews, it sounds like it is well worth the cost!

Graco Newborn Napper

chipper87

Answer by chipper87 at 9:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• we used one by eddie baur. we actually bought it off craigslist for $40 and then sold it at our garage sale for $40. all the bedding came off and we washed it a few times.
    Mommytobe618

Answer by Mommytobe618 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I'd go with a pack n play with a bassinet option. You don't use the bassinet for very long and it doesn't seem worth all the expense. The pack n plays often have vibrate, night lights, music, a changing station (which you'll be thankful for in the middle of the night), etc. Plus, you'll use it later when you travel or at other people's houses around the holiday's, etc.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 10:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I used the fisher price zen one, I loved it. Didn't use the rocking function though, it was a little noisy.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I'm not sure what kind we had... I got it second hand from a friend. I think that having one of those that attach to the bed would have been nice though!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 10:16 AM on Jun. 25, 2010