Symptoms of PG at week 1 and 2..I'm confused...

Okay ladies, I had my period on the 7th of June, I began ovulating on Tuesday. My BF and I had sex on Saturday and yesterday. According to the Ovulation Calculations and blah blah on the internet...I could be PG. I feel like crap, I feel that I'm ovulating, and all that jazz..But I'm confused at when conception is. Could I already be PG, or am I not yet?! I have one DD and even though I planned her down to wanting a summer baby, I'm still confused. I know I must sound like an idiot, but can someone please help me?! Those of you that were trying and calculating like I am, what did you experience right before, during and after ovulation...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You are not considered pregnant yet. You are probably just ovulating right now.. Good luck! Hopefully you can test soon!!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• So...when is conception? The sperm and egg haven't met yet, so when does this take place?

Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 9:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Conception is when the sperm and egg meet. Pregnant is when the egg is fertilized and implanted. It take 2-3 weeks to show up on a HPT.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• When is the soonest i can take a HPT? The first time I was PG, it hit me like a rock after taking a nap...I woke up and said damn..I'm Pregnant, I misscarried that pregnancy, with my DD it was the same way..I know every pregnancy is different, but I want to know SOOOO BAD! It's killing me.
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• A few symptoms I'm having now, are pain on my right side...which I know I ovulated on Tues, How long does it last? I've read 24 hrs..but this is going on 48. lol
    I feel dizzy when I stand up from sitting down, like I got up too fast..but this is insane..all day it's happened. I've been keeping fluids in me and eating right..so I'm not dehydrated...... and and I have had a slight headache for the last 2 days.

Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I had my period on the 5th and it said my ovulation was around that 19th, so if you are pregnant, then you are just pregnant... I would test around june 7th then
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• You mean July? lol But it's killing me! Can't I buy a test that will pick up the HCG 5 days before my missed period?
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 10:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• The first two weeks of pregnancy are called "non-pregnant weeks" It's the two weeks where you have your period, then ovulate, and conceive. On day 8-9 after conception the egg implants. Your HCG then starts to rise. Based on your dates, given that you have a regular 28 day cycle, your egg won't even implant until the 30th...so it will be sometime in July when you can test. Get a dollar tree test...i've heard they're more accurate that the fancy kinds. Take them first thing in the morning :) GL!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:47 AM on Jun. 25, 2010