Where is all the animosity coming from when it comes to Anon? If you don't like Anon answers then don't come to Answers.

People will be getting Anon back at some point.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I kinda like having barely any anons.. Less drama! Less trolls!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I think some just don't like anoms that are nasty and use it just to hide behind.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I always maintained that there are perfectly acceptable uses for the anon option--but categories like "beauty and style, pets, entertainment, etc." are really silly places to be "afraid" to state your opinions! :o)

But, if you participate using your screen name, you will earn the right to use the anon option again, But I believe the mods are going to be watching for violations more closely.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I was never really bothered by the people who asked a question as anon. It's the people that respond with really rude comments.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I think there were too many women using the anon to be just openly cruel, rude, vulgar, and political bashers. It almost seemed, especially in the PC&E, that there were people cruising the questions just to push a far left (or right) agenda and bash any post that support an opposing opinion. And, sorry liberals, it almost always seemed to come from liberals towards conservatives. The anons began to seem like "plants". If you disagree with a post, just say so. Be up front and honest. Be kind in your words and state your opinion. It really isn't that hard. Also, stay away from personal attacks and name calling when someone disagrees with you. It is just a discussion. Your life won't end if there is a differing opinion you know!!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I don't mind people using Anon, it never bothered me. But I do like that there are less trolls, less rudeness. However, I have seen that there are also alot of lighter-weight questions and lighter-weight answers. I hope that the hard/tough questions and topics will still be around. Maybe people are just testing out the new set up.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• because most anon people are rude for no reason but why should I have avoid Answer just because some people lack respect and class. I just don't read their answer
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 6:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2010