who as ever fostered a newborn i want to foster a newborn

want to foster a newborn my dh is still deciding i live in a 1 bedroom apt i have 11 animals the foster place says its fine im hearing inparied i want to do it but i need some answers to help me make this a little easier to decided

Prego889

Asked by Prego889 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• You posted this in a group earlier. I remember you saying that your husband was not fully supportive on the idea of fostering children.. So why would you want to bring stress on your marriage? Also with you living in a one bedroom with that many animals.. there is no way they will let you foster a child.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• are you talking about a newborn dog or a newborn baby? i'm confused? Just to let you know "newborn" anything does not stay newborn..they grow. Are you planning on only keeping whatever as a newborn?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I dont know what state you live in but to foster a child OF ANY AGE you have to have a bedroom for that child. and 11 animals...I dont see them saying yes-sorry.kinda wondering about this question....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• On hoarders the other day animal control only allowed these people to keep 5 animals. They said in that state 5 was the limit. I'm sure you have limits too.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• 11 animals? wow I don't think they will let you foster a baby with just one room
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• newborn baby they dont have limits to my knowledege about how many animals i have i dont want bashing i talked to a foster place and they said its fine that is why we are moving to a two bedroom apt or a tralier they also might be able top get a place to foster this baby we want to get
    Prego889

Comment by Prego889 (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• i live in pa what state has the limit of 5
    Prego889

Comment by Prego889 (original poster) at 10:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2010