Is anyone else confused?

We started off this morning with trying to see how far we could go. Not that I am a competitive person, mind you, but I kind of got in the spirit of the "game". Now that I cannot receive any more points today, I'm kind of let down. LOL! I never thought I would be saying that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol, I know what you mean. I have a feeling after the "game" feeling wears off it's going to be like many of the other game apps.. you'll get a rush for a while, then you'll get bored because you "beat" the "game" and there isn't much else to do.. which is why the point system probably isn't the best way to do this.. but until then, there is always tomorrow.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Oh, but you CAN get 10 "extra credit" points if your answer is selected as "best answer!" But the CATCH is the OP cannot be ANON! So if you were to give me the best answer, and close your question, because you are anon, I will not get any "extra credit" points! :o(

Waiting....waiting.....LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I'm with you!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I'll choose you as best answer LoriKeet!!!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2010