Does your preschool have a school bus option? and how does your child like it?

prschool, bus

mommyofone740

Asked by mommyofone740 at 9:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My son went to Head Start four days a week last year, and he loved that the bus picked him up and dropped him off at home. I was nervous at first, because I never really let him (at that time) go anywhere without me... but over time, I appreciated the fact that I didn't have to wake my new baby up to take him to school.
    sarah_smile

Answer by sarah_smile at 9:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• We have a trolley system here. I rode it when I went to headstart. My niece rode it this past year and my son will ride it in a year. None of us have had any problems with it.
    simplysmiles13

Answer by simplysmiles13 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No. Our grade school does not even have buses for the most part. I don't think I would stick my preschooler on a bus.
    mommybug77

Answer by mommybug77 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My son's daycare has 2 vans, but I think it's just to pick the school kids up and to take the older kids on field trips. I think they can also use it to pick the 3 year olds up from Head Start, but I'm not sure.

Either way, I wouldn't use it. I don't want anyone but DH or I to drive our kid anywhere.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2010