Extra credits?

When are they supposed to show up on your profile?

Jemia

Asked by Jemia at 9:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• If you have reached your maximum points and levels for the day (which today is 75 points and Level 5), then if a question you answered is selected "best answer" AND the OP used their screen name, you would get 10 "extra credit" points. Anonymous questions do not earn you extra credit points.

So, if you were to select my answer as "best answer" AND because you used your screen name, I SHOULD be able to get the extra 10 points. I have only received "best answers" from anon OP's...so I'm waiting to see if that is what "unlocks" this feature! :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• You have to unlock the extra credit counter first, but it's a known issue in the group.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• "Extra Credits are based on how other users rate your contributions. For example, you get Extra Credits when your questions are Bumped or one of your answers is selected as the Best Answer."

From Cafemom Answers Group.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 9:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2010