If you were ttc and you knew you were ovulating but your dh was really sick would you force him or guilt him into having sex with you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I honestly dont think so...but I think it would depend on my situation. good luck :)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No. There is always next month and manipulation only shows problems within the relationship. Besides, adding undue guilt or stress of any kind isn't going to help him feel well and i would want nothing more than to see him recover his health.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I would let him go. I understand the feeling of urgency when you are ovulating, my hubby and I tried for almost 18 months before we hit the jackpot, but the man is sick. He should be more important then the need to concieve right at this moment. Try for tomorrow morning or evening.
    just an FYI, the timing for me ovulating was apparenlty off. I used the ovulation kit sticks and I didn't get preggers. We actually had sex for enjoyment several days(my hubby was sick when I was ovulation so we missed our mark) after the sticks said I was ovulating and I got preggers.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No I would let him be.
    SLGross215

Answer by SLGross215 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Honestly, No I wouldnt. Because if hes sick and stressed tryin to seduc him is probaly not gonna Aid u in the baby making process. If u've been trying a long time then its understandable that u may be urging. But then again it may be a sign that tthis month just isnt right. wait till next month hunny. help ur hubb get better and prepped for next month.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 9:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No. Having sex with an extremely sick DH sounds like quite the turn off.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 9:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yes if I wanted to badly enough. I'd probably pamper him or give him a drink first though.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 9:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No. That's really mean. Would you want him to force/guilt you into sex when you were really sick? Come on, don't torture the poor guy. You'll be able to have sex when he's better.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Depends how sick? We've been ttc, and we've done it ill. When you spend HUNDREDS of dollars on fertility medicine and tests, you have to ask yourselves...how sick am i? We've both there, and we tried anyway. But we are understanding with each other about not wanting to make it last, not cuddling after, or just making it quick and to the point! Now when we are not on expensive medicines, then, no, we don't if not well.
    collide

Answer by collide at 10:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• No. I would be afraid of getting sick too. There is always next month.
    azpreemiemom

Answer by azpreemiemom at 10:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2010