do you guys have any advice?

im going to be 8 weeks tommorow and im showing quite a bit nothing seems to fit me anymore :( and unfortunately i threw all my pregnancy clothes away.. so now im shopping now lol and the only thing i could come up with is nice tunic tops loose fitting and leggings different colors because i hate wearing the maternity pant,shorts and stuff with that band [or whatever its called lol].

mommyof2chasmin

Asked by mommyof2chasmin at 9:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i hate maternity pants too! they are always falling off my bum! i think you have a great plan!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Good idea. I like the maternity pants that are just a little more stretchy but don't have that pouch in them!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I agree I don't like the maternity clothes that they have and they are also very expensive. I either have to stick to stretchy bottoms or make my own jeans. it's actually really easy if you use a pair of jeans that fit you before you were pregnant, cut off the top and zipper and sew in a panel for the belly. it's the only way i can get comfortable maternity jeans. they have some good videos on youtube that explain more too :)
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 1:10 AM on Jun. 25, 2010