If you could change something about your wedding, what would it be?

Dabberdoo

Asked by Dabberdoo at 9:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Where we had the reception. It didn't have air conditioning and turned out to be the hottest day of the summer. Our original fall date had to be changed, for reasons with the military. So that meant our reception site was already booked and had to be changed as well. Plus, not one of the 6 dvd's recorded, so we don't have anything on video. That really sucks.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• The guest list.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I think I would change my weight! Looking back on the wedding photos I am skinnier now after having 2 kids, so what is THAT all about?
    swimmachic23

Answer by swimmachic23 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I'd make sure my 17 yo brother did NOT get arrested the night before, for fighting in a parking lot with his GF. :) :) Oh, I'd also remember to wear my jewelry. Other than that the day was perfect.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Nothing! :) We eloped, and it was spontaneous and romantic and exciting! :) We will have a actual family ceremony and reception at a renewal for our tenth anniversary. That will be in 4.5 years. :)

BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• The guy who ran the Hall where we had our reception wouldn't have been hitting on me all night.
    Seriously Dude, I'm in my WEDDING GOWN! LOL Other than that, it was perfect.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I wouldn't change anything. We eloped...we weren't even engaged. Just decided to get married and did it three hours later.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• We eloped and I wish I would have worn a big pretty dress. Besides that nothing! I loved that it was just us it was prefect.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 10:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• See, and THIS is where the anonymous option comes in handy.
    Sorry, I can't answer this question honestly now. lol

Hmm...lemme find some lesser thing to put. I might've had to add the pea shooter appetizer back in. :)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 10:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• eat more cake! we had the best cake ive ever eaten and we only got the tiny pieces we were feeding each other and the 1 year anniversary tier. we were so busy w/ everything else that i didnt get to enjoy it.

that and lose more weight. i weighed 25 lbs more at our wedding than i do now and i hate how fat we are in all the pictures. at least our kids wont be talking about how ugly our clothes were haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2010