Should i tell my husband?????

I live in an apartment and we had neighbors move downstairs a couple weeks ago. I have zero friends and so does my husband so we started hanging out with them and have become friends. Well my husband and his wife were at work today and he asked me if I have casual sex and if we could have a sexual relationship. I told him I wasnt interested but now its really uncomfortable and he keeps asking me when his wife isnt arounnd. Anyway should I tell my husband? I dont want to ruin my new friendship and their going to be my neighbors for the next year. I tell my husband everything but I feel like if I tell him it will cause more conflict plus Im afraid he wont let me hang out with them anymore.... Please help.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• Tell your Hubby! If he finds out that you didn't tell him he might think you have something to hide.
    AmandaMichele

Answer by AmandaMichele at 10:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Tell him! Your husband needs to know that slime ball has eyes for you.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Hell yeah! Tell him asap. This guy might try to attack you!
    mommyagain

Answer by mommyagain at 10:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I would go with telling the hubby. Never good to keep things like that. Good Luck!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I would say don't tell him. This is delicate, you have to live next to them and this is going to make him very mad. Just not talking to them will probably be better than your husband's reaction to the situation. Tell you husband they make you uncomfortable and you don't want to hang out with them anymore you think they're weird. They're not your friends and I wouldn't try and keep them.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 10:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• you need to tell him ! theres no good enough excuse to not tell him because you dont wnat to ruin a friendship as far as i see it its already ruined ... good luck hun
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 10:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• that other guy doesnt sound like he wants to be just your friend, i guess u should tell your husband
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Yes, tell him. This is too big to keep to yourself.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• What kind of husband do you have? Because I know if I told my husband this, he would be ready to knock out some teeth. just saying. My question for you is "why would you want to keep going around him?" I would be creeped out if someone I only knew for a few weeks in a non-romantic friendship started approaching me for sex. You're really gonna trust that? I would have to distance myself from that situation. I would more then likely tell my husband I just wasn't comfortable around them anymore in order to avoid conflict. Ask yourself this, How would you feel if your friend, the female in this couple was crawling all over your husband asking him for sex?
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Tell him! I agree with Amanda. If he finds out about this some other way, he's going to wonder why you never said anything to him. Plus this "friend" of yours obviously has more on his mind than keeping your friendship, so its obviously not important to him. Also, if this guy keeps bothering you about it and won't leave you alone, I'd be worried he might just take it upon himself to act on his feelings. You never know these days. You need to tell your husband.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010