I have a suggestion but don't know where to post it?

Well, I'm new so this suggestion may show that I haven't done enough research. Here goes - up along the top of the page put a tab (maybe between 'Summer Kick-Off' and 'More') that is 'Glossary'. I know there might be something more cute or witty to call it but keeping in mind who would be using it, just keep it 'Glossary'. The glossary would include short definitions of things like the abbreviations found on the Answers page, 'siggys', 'trolls', tabs like 'The Stir', 'credits', 'bumps', etc. The glossary could contain the underlined words (links?) to other areas of the site that may be relevent. There could also be a tab called 'How To' that would be helpful. As 'newbies' like me ask questions you could build your 'glossary' and 'how to' pages by editing them instead of having it in the format of posts/replies/forums. I'm sure everything is covered somewhere on this page but there seems to be too many places to look. One examp

hmm..

Asked by hmm.. at 10:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom