Finding out the sex of the baby dilema...

My SO wants to find out the sex of the baby, but I don't how can we do this without me finding out?! I mean..if he knows and everyone else knows. I'll find out at the shower. He doesnt' want a baby with a closet full of neutral colors..lol I thought about having a shower after the baby comes, and only buy the essentials, but after he/she comes we will be so busy bc I already have one DD. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You could just not open the presents until the baby is born? That way you won't see what everyone bought, and just tell them to keep the wrapping paper gender neutral?
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• I have also wondered this same thing but have never actually been able to do it! I get wayyyy too excited around 20 weeks and need to know! It's still a surprise to me, just a little bit earlier! :o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Good idea Ash! Hadn't thought of that one!!
    I was sooo excited to find out with my first too, but then I thought about it...It really is one of life's most amazing surprises to find out when they come out! Not many things in life are a genuine surprise.
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 24, 2010