Leftover Turkey Breast?

Hey Ladies.
So I'm gonna be cooking a turkey breast in the next couple weeks, and I was wondering. What would you make with the left overs.
I've made Turkey Fajita's before, and we weren't really to keen on them. So I need some ideas.
Thank you in advance! :-)

Catrin2009

Asked by Catrin2009 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I make creamed turkey for sandwiches (chop the meat, add cream of whatever soup, MIL adds chicken boullion for flavor but I don't for sodium, some black pepper, heat through and serve on buns). Turkey tetrazinni (sp?). Alfredo with turkey instead of chicken. My favorite: Chop and saute some celery. Make a white sauce. Cook some pasta (anything works, I prefer basic egg noodles). Mix sauce, chopped turkey, celery, frozen peas, cooked & drained pasta, some cream of whatever soup if it needs to be creamier, and pour into a greased casserole dish. Crush some crackers, mix in some melted butter, sprinkle over top, and bake til the bubbly. Comfort food at it's best!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 12:47 AM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i make sandwiches with them, you can even make some turkey chili.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Sandwiches. Turkey Salad. Turkey casarole .. Like noodles, cream of chicken (or mushroom) soup. Cook in the oven on 350 for 30 minutes. Just like Tuna casarole, but with Turkey. I usually just eat the turkey with some mustard. Sprinkle a little salt on the turkey after reheating. YUM!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2010