Would you take a peelie off a product at a store?

That is without buying it but to keep for later or to buy a similar product on the shelf that qualifies but is different?

jamesonjustines

Asked by jamesonjustines at 10:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2010 in Shopping

• LMAO, I saw chiquita bananas this morning with a sticker that says "apply this sticker to forehead". THAT's what I thought you were talking about!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• As long as it would apply for whatever I want to purchase. Sometime they have things on smaller amounts but the coupon will apply for the larger sized items in that case I will. I don't know why it would be against any policies. The store discounts a dollar whether it is on a larger or smaller item and in all reality I bet they would prefer that you spend more money on the larger items. That is just my take on it though
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Sometimes it seems the peelie is on a product and its not even for the one its on. So if I could take it and use it on what its actually meant for I would!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:47 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• You mean, would you take a coupon that is attached to a package off to use for later use?
    That's wrong. Against store and manufacturer policy. I wouldn't do that.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2010